Facebook

Siguenos en Facebook

martes, 26 de junio de 2012

Muyib lanzamisiles

I painted it in the studio of Corvus Belli fo the range Infinity
It was sculpted by Carlos Torres.

I used Model Color, Game Color and inks Vallejo
if you have questions about colors you can ask here

 white parts
color base: cork brown
light: dark sand
light 2: white
shadow: flat earth

GREEN
color base: alem cam. luftaffe
light 1: golden olive
light 2: sunny skin tone
light 3. sunny skin tone + ivory
shadow: military green

trousers:
color base: basalt grey + a cam. beige wwII
light 1: deck tan
light 2: ivory
shadow: basalt grey ,chocolate brown

5 comentarios:

Saker1776 dijo...

I'd love a list of the colors used, and any special techniques.

Beautiful work!

Ángel Giráldez dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Unknown dijo...

Again a really good job;)
You can tell what colors you use on skin haqqislamu?
For example, in odalisq

Ángel Giráldez dijo...

I used:

basecoat:ochre brown + beige red
light 1: sunny skin tone
light 2: light flesh
shadow: flat earth

Anónimo dijo...

A buddy of mine just gave me Hassassin Bahram set to get started with the game he is new to, and i wanted to know if you could help me by telling me what paints i should get to paint these guys. I'm not looking for anything fancy, I just want to mimic what is on the box but again i don't know what paints I will need. Thanks