Facebook

Siguenos en Facebook

martes, 28 de abril de 2015

Gencon 2015

Just 91 days left until Gencon!!! The day is closer and I'm going to be there.
I've planned all my masterclasses and this year's are:
-Two painting demos with airbrush where I'll explain my method so you can see and ask all your questions.
.-Three masterclasses with airbrush + brush. This masterclass is very interesting because I'll explain all the steps so you can paint a miniature with me and pay attention. You don't need to bring an airbrush, Iwata will sponsor this masterclass .
-Two masterclasses on how to paint a new Infinity miniature, at this moment I can't say which miniature it will be, but that it is awesome.
-One masterclass on How to paint NMM. We'll use the NMM set of Acrylicos Vallejo.
-One masterclass on How to paint faces. This year, we'll probably paint a sexy girl
And finally, I'll make a painting demo with the airbrush at the Iwata booth.
Acrylicos Vallejo will sponsor all masterclasses so we'll have brushes and paints!!!
I think in a few weeks, Gencon will publish information about how you can sign up for them.
Also I'll announce something at Gencon...... I have some surprises but not yet, it's too early.

No hay comentarios: